Search Mangiare Benne!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm entering the blogging world.

I'm not a chef. I'm not a food critic. I'm not a wine connoisseur. I'm really nothing special. I just like food. I like to cook. I like to bake. And I really like to eat. :-)

If you know me personally, you know that all of the above statements are true.

I'm a stay at home mom of a darling (read: destructive) almost 3 year old boy. I'm a former music teacher. And I am a sales consultant for one of the oldest direct sales companies in existence. I can't mention the name of that company here, but I can tell you that they sell some of the world's most popular cookware, cutlery, and kitchen tools. :-)

My husband is a farm hand. I live in a 130 year old farm house surrounded by corn/bean/wheat fields. My nearest neighbor is about half a mile away. Aside from the long hours my husband works at the farm a lot of the time, I love this life. This is what I was meant for.

So, about my food choices, I don't really like a lot of red meat. I actually just don't like a lot of meat. I'm far from a vegetarian. And I'm light years from being a vegan. I am pretty sure I would die without milk products and eggs.

So, I've decided to start this food blog due to several friends prodding me to do so. It's going to be a blog about my food experiences. Eating, cooking, baking, and things I want to make. (-:

My blog name is Mangiare Benne! This is Italian for "eat well!" Italian is one of my favorite cuisines. And rightfully so because my DH is Italian.

I hope you enjoy reading and looking at the pictures I'm going to post here. I think I'm really going to like this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment